Sharing your Personal Data with Others
Affiliates and service providers
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- To our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment/billing processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, CRM, identity management, event management, marketing intelligence, auditing, fraud detection and other services;
- To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices if you have opted into such sharing;
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions;
- When you interact with Euran d.o.o. PE DistroPoint as a business customer, supplier or business partner, Euran d.o.o. PE DistroPoint may disclose Personal Data available in reports and other materials provided by you and/or your company pursuant to an engagement with another business partner and/or a supplier.
Other uses and disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence, to cooperate with law enforcement or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates or subsidiaries, you or others.
In addition, we may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any website or service to which the DistroPoint Pages link. The inclusion of a link on the DistroPoint Pages does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates or subsidiaries.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the DistroPoint Pages. These other organizations may have their own privacy notices, statements or policies. We strongly suggest that you review them to understand how your Personal Data may be processed by those other organizations.
Third-party cookies or other tracking technologies
The data collected is used to:
- Ensure that the digital channel functions properly;
- Analyze digital channel usage so we can measure and improve performance of our digital channels;
- Connect to your social media networks and read reviews;
- Help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond DistroPoint digital channels;